Ipod Touch Apps
For many users, iPod Touch apps are one of the most important features to have. Which apps you download of course depends on your personal preference, but it's good to have some knowledge of what you can expect when searching for apps.
- iZoo. This iPod Touch app is great for people who enjoy playing games. It is the Bejeweled game with a different that you can download for free or a small fee.
- Flip a Coin. This iPod Touch app is a bit silly, but it can come in handy. You simply use it when you are having difficulty making a decision about something.
- Sketches. This iPod touch app is basically a iPod version of Notepad. It is great for users who frequently write notes to themselves as reminders, or you can even draw on it!
- Pocket Informant. A calendar and to-do list is what you can expect with this iPod Touch app. It is one of the most powerful task management apps you can find and can be downloaded for $12.99.
- MixUp. This app is a word scramble type of game. It gives you a bunch of jumbled up letters, and the object is to create words from them. It's one of the more fun and challenging iPod Touch apps out there.
- Amazon. This iPod Touch app is amazing if you are a frequent customer of Amazon.com. It allows you quick and easy access to the website from your device, and you can keep track of items on your wishlist thanks to the "Amazon Remembers" feature.
- Calorie Tracker. This app is great if you're currently dieting or trying to maintain your current weight. It enables you to monitor your caloric intake, which is conducive to living a healthy lifestyle.
Posted on: Mar. 30, 2011