Ipod Touch Docking Stations
There is quite a variety of iPod Touch Docking Stations. Some are practical, others adorable (for those into such things) and yet others are a portal for blasting your tunes for the world to hear. This article will touch on five of the best iPod Touch Docking Stations giving you the opportunity to see what fits your “iStyle.”
- Kicker IK501 Powered iPod Touch Speaker System: The iPod Touch Docking Station sits between two high powered speakers that are truly a kicker. The jet black finish is sinister and the controls are simple and easy to manage. This is an awesome piece of work that will turn your little iPod Touch into a wailing sound machine.
- Boss Marine Digital Media Receiver w/iPod Touch Dock: If you ever wanted to spin your iPod Touch up, then this in-dash iPod Docking Station is the perfect piece of gear for you. The ordinary deck is nothing fancy but is a front for a pull out iPod Touch Docking Station, beautifully mastered to house your iPod with a convenient remote control to manage your tunes.
- ILUV IMM173 iPod Touch Alarm Clock Docking Station: Looking to wake up to your choice of tunes then this iPod Touch Docking Station is the perfect cure to the ungodly mess radio flashed. Whether it is chatter or crap tunes, you won’t need to worry anymore. This piece of gear is choice and provides a great accessory for your nightstand.
- Speakal iPanda 2.1 Stereo iPod Touch Docking Station with 5 Speakers: Since ladies own iPod Touches too and on the odd chance you want to surprise her with a cute iPod Touch Docking Station. Aside from being a panda this oddity does come with a decent pair of eye speakers and simple rear mounted controls. Just remember, it is the thought that counts.
- Crutchfield Nad IPD2 iPod Touch Dock: If it simplicity you cherish then this basic iPod Touch Docking Station will do the trick. A simple docking station to charge your iPod Touch but it also comes with video and audio cables if you wish to hook it up to media. Very basic but does its job well.