Ipod Touch Speakers
The best iPod Touch speakers will offer high quality sound and sometimes have other features as well, such as clock or alarm clock capabilities. You can plug any standard computer speakers into your iPod and you may even have spare speakers laying around your house that work. However, if you need to purchase new speakers, there are several kinds that you can buy. Some speakers will look just like standard computer speakers, whileother may fall under the iPod docking station category and have wireless capabilities.
- Bose SoundDock Portable Digital Music System Bose has long been known as a high quality, high price producer of speakers and similar products. The Bose iPod SoundDock is no different, offering superior quality at a premium price. If you are willing to spend the money, these iPod Touch speakers will not disappoint.
- Philips Fidelio DS7550 Portable Speaker Dock Philips is another high quality brand that produces great iPod docking stations. These speakers are powerful and have great quality and performance reviews. They are also easily transportable since Philips tends to cater toward building lighter docking stations in order to make them more convenient for customers.
- Creative Inspire T12 Speakers These iPod Touch speakers look a lot more like computer speakers but can still serve as great iPod speakers. They come as two separate speaker systems that you can plug into your ipod. They are fairly small but still produce high quality sound at a reasonable price.
- iHome iP49 This speaker system is both portable and rechargeable, allowing you to run it off of batteries and take it anywhere you desire. It is light, produces quality sound and has great performance reviews.
- iHome Docking Station The iHome docking station is a great speaker system for your iPod Touch because of its wide range of capabilities. For instance, the iHome Docking Station can serve as iPod Touch speakers, an iPod charger, a clock and an alarm clock. You can leave your iPod touch in the charger over night and a random song from your playlist will wake you up in the morning as your alarm.