This Irish car bomb drink recipe lists the popular ingredients for this trendy and fashionable drink that can be found at most bars. The Irish car bomb can be described as a beer cocktail with an elegant chaser. Beer drinkers, whiskey drinkers, and social drinkers with refined tastes will find something to love about this remarkable drink combination. An Irish car bomb really does have something for everybody.
To make an Irish car bomb drink, you will need:
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Guinness Stout
- Irish Whiskey
- Chill a beer mug. Rinse a beer mug in water and place it in the freezer without drying it. Chill the beer mug in the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes. If you need a chilled beer mug in a hurry, fill the beer mug with crushed ice and water to the top. Wait three to five minutes for the beer mug to chill then dump out the ice and water.
- Make an Irish car bomb. Pour 1 cup (8 ounces) of Guinness Stout into the chilled beer mug. Fill a shot glass with ½ ounce Irish whiskey and top the shot glass with ½ ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream. Drop the filled shot glass into the beer mug filled with Guinness Stout and serve.
- Variations. To make a variation of the Irish car bomb, substitute Kahlua for Bailey’s Irish Cream to make the original Belfast car bomb drink.
Tips and Warnings:
- Bargain brand alcohol makes inferior Irish car bombs. Use quality alcohol for a better drink.
- Irish car bomb drinks are not the type of cocktail that can be made ahead of time. Do not make an Irish car bomb until you are ready to serve it because the combination of Irish whiskey and Bailey’s Irish Cream will curdle quickly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.