Italian Pasta Recipes
The best Italian pasta recipes combine the best ingredients to create amazing dishes. Pasta dishes do not require many ingredients. They are great family meals because kids love them and parents don’t have to hassle with tons of ingredients. They are also great for singles who want to make a quick meal and for parties because pasta is quick and easy to make. With the right sauce and right type of pasta anyone can have delicious pasta dishes at there fingertips in no time. These recipes are easy to make and will keep even the pickiest eaters coming back for more.
Bbq Chicken Alfredo
- 3 cups grilled barbecue chicken
- 2 jars of Alfredo sauce
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 3 cups onion straws
- Boil the pasta.
- Dice the chicken into small squares.
- Chop the broccoli and the mushrooms into smaller bite able pieces.
- Pour the noodles into a large dish.
- Pour the chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms in as well. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the sauce over the noodle mixture.
- Lightly crunch the onion straws and sprinkle them over the noodles.
Super Cheesy Manicotti
- 4 large manicotti noodles, cooked
- 3/4 cup cooked spinach
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked ground beef, cooked
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup bell peppers
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Combine the spinach, ricotta cheese, and ground beef together in a bowl.
- Stuff the mixture into the noodles.
- Simmer the marinara sauce and bell peppers until bubbling.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the dish.
Rotini Tomato Soup
- 3 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1 clove garlic, miced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 cup mushrooms
- Simmer the tomato soup in a skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, rosemary, parsley, oregano, and mushrooms.
- Mix the tomato mixture well and add in tomatoes.
- Remove the well mixed tomato mixture from the heat.
- Pour the rotini in a dish.
- Pour the sauce over the rotini.