Here are 10 tips on how to capture that Italian street style. The Italians have it all. Gorgeous countryside, scrumptious food and stunning men and women abound in that country. One other thing they're know for? Fashion. After all, Milan, Italy is one of the fashion capitals of the world. But fashion in Italy isn't simply found on its runways. The country's street style is always on point.
- Patterned Blazer Street style is all about standing out. This is why a patterned blazer will stand out in a sea of solid colors. A checkered pattern is perfect for this style.
- Newsboy Cap Accessories are the key to completing any outfit. Hats are one of the perfect accessories for this feature. A newsboy cap is a classic style, but many will work. Just avoid the baseball cap at all costs!
- Scarf Another key accessory is the scarf. It combines fashion with functionality and looks great with almost every outfit.
- Loafers Dress shoes will class up almost any outfit. The Italians wear loafers without socks for a cool, spring and summer look.
- Tailored Suit No man’s style is complete without a well-made, tailored suit. This does not exclude street style either because this look is frequently seen on the streets of Italy.
- Colored Separates While a suit is always a fashionable option, another look seen on the streets of Italy are colored separates. Some color combinations include a navy blazer with orange slacks or navy with beige.
- Pocket Square This may seem like an unnoticeable accessory, but it is the little things that count. A brightly colored pocket square will look great with a dark suit.
- Sweaters Italians seem to favor wearing sweaters in a particular way: under their blazers and over a crisp button down.
- Leather Briefcase The leather briefcase is a fantastic alternative for men who shy away from the man purse trend. In addition, it is a look that will never go out of style.
- Bike One thing that Italian men are rarely seen without on the streets of Italy are their bikes. That seems to be the one universal accessory and it looks great with literally any outfit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.