Did you know Jamba Juice's secret menu? Jamba Juice is one of the largest and most popular of quick meal restaurants catering to those who enjoy their smoothies day or night, summer or winter. To many in this elitist group, the hidden flavors are probably the tastiest they've had. The Jamba Juice secret menu is actually made up of some of the discontinued flavors that have been featured for a limited time or smoothies that didn't make the cut on the menu.
- Fruity Pebbles Named after the childhood favorite, this smoothie includes some soymilk and all Jamba Juice sherbets. The smoothie even turns purple when everything's mixed together!
- Raspberry Dreamin' Raspberry lovers rejoice with this combination of raspberry sherbert, raspberry juice, yogurt and soymilk. If you're more of a pineapple person, substitute the raspberries with some pineapple.
- Skittles Taste the rainbow in the form of a smoothie. Peach lemonade, lime sherbet, frozen yogurt, frozen stawberries and some ice will bring back the days when you could still enjoy Skittles candy for breakfast.
- Hello Jesus The secret is with the Lord, but from what people have said, on the seventh day, God said, "Hello, Jesus" and handed us this smoothie. If this isn't enough for you, you can thank the almighty with a "Thank You, Jesus."
- Berry Depressing There's really nothing depressing about this drink consisting of fruit juice and Fruity Pebbles cereal. It's only depressing when it's gone.
These are just a few of the offerings from the Jamba Juice secret menu; don't think you can just walk in and order one. Employees will be sketchy about whether or not a secret menu actually exists. This is definitely something for the regulars who regard their local Jamba Juice as their local Cheers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.