Japanese mini trucks are the rage when it comes to driving around. Not only that but they are small and heavy duty all in one. They can provide the driver with the most when it comes to a pleasure truck, but also for a work truck. This is why they are chosen for a wide range of uses.
- Daihatsu 382. These are 4 speed trucks that usually come with lift kits. They have a flat bed on the back for easy transportation of large items. Not only that, but the tires are large to fit the small truck perfectly for all terrain moving. They normally sell around $7,000.00.
- Mitsubishi 386. 23×8 sized tires so they are a bit small, but have large tread for working in the fields. Not only that, but they come with a lift kit for all of your moving needs. The bed can be enclosed or open depending on the freight that you’re moving. They run around $7,000.00 as well.
- Subaru 411. The inside of these trucks are a little more updated. They offer air conditioning and radio. The back is not enclosed, but does not come with a lift kit. This can be added however using a special set. They come with the bare essentials when moving freight, but only run the user around $6,000.00.
- Suzuki R307. This is like the Subaru with the extra features on the inside. Not only that, but the bed is flat and can have a lift kit installed. The tires are a bit larger than normal for heavy duty tread. They provide the user with everything that they need to get the freight from one place to another. They run the driver around $6,000.00 as well.
- Honda 1007. The Honda doesn’t have a nice inside like the Suzuki or Subaru. It does however come with a better flat bed than the rest. It can be enclosed or open depending on your needs. The lift kit is one of a kind, and has the ultimate when it comes to smooth operation. It only runs about $5,500.00.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.