What are the best Jason Mraz lyrics? It is a hard call to make, not only because best is a subjective term, but because he has written so many amazing songs. If you want to know what some of the best of Jason Mraz's lyrics are, then look no further. We will be looking at the words that define his signature style of funny and clever wordplay that is the center of Jason Mraz's style.
- "Hey Mr. Curiosity. Is it true what they've been saying about you, Are you killing me? You took care of the cat already, And for those who think it's heavy, Is it the truth, Or is it only gossip, Call it mystery or anything, Just as long as you'd call me" – "Mr. Curosity". These lyrics make you wonder if maybe Jason Mraz didn't spend some time dating a man. After all, he is talking to a man, and he wants to be called.
- "Well you done done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks. Now I'm trying to get back" – "I'm yours." The image of a woman who is so hot, so confident and so amazing that she can literally melt a man … who doesn't love that?
- "Hey baby look at me go. From zero to hero. You better take it from a geek like me. Well I can save you from unoriginal dum-dums. Who wouldn't care if you com….plete them or not" – "Geek in The Pink". The double-entendre here is just too funny to pass up. Yes, we're talking about sex.
- "I'm just a curbside prophet, with my hand in my pocket, and i'm waiting for my rocket to come on" – "Curbside Prophet". Another song that seems to include silly and at the same time sex-oriented lyrics.
- "Well neither one of us deserves the blame because opportunities moved us away, And it's not an easy thing to learn to play, a game that's made for two that's you and me." – "Absolute Zero". Who knew that a song about a one night stand and its emotional complexity could come off as fun, instead of dreary?
- "You know exactly what I want so. I don't have to be so damn upfront. No matter the moment we decide to make our minds up." – "Burning Bridges". Maybe not all of Jason Mraz's lyrics are meant to make sense?
- "Well I heard that it might be raining bed sheets and lover's words Let's throw out the hotel comforter and hang the 'do not disturb'" – "Forecast". Ah, the passion of lovers expressed in a series of mixed messages. The perfect compliment to the feelings of falling in love and out of control.
- "Gracefully unnamed and feeling guilty for the luck, And the look that you gave me. You make me somebody. Oh nobody knows me. Not even me can see it, yet I bet I'm" – "Plane". We all want to feel special. These lines perfectly capture those feelings.
- "She's not so, hooked on the drugs like I thought she was. And never suckin' on the lime and hardly sippin' on the wine" – "So Unusual". If you have ever had a relationship where you thought you were going to get one thing, ended up with another, but found out you liked it, then these are the Jason Mraz lyrics for you.
- "The remedy is the experience. This is a dangerous liaison. I says the comedy is that it's serious. This is a strange enough new play on words. I said the tragedy is how you're gonna spend, The rest of your nights with the light on." – "Remedy". This song is more about life and how you should live it to the fullest, instead of letting the ordinary take over.
One of the best things about the lyrics of Jason Mraz is figuring out what they mean. So don't just take my word for it. Enjoy the lyrics of Jason Mraz and try to figure out what Jason Mraz meant all on your own.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …