John F. Kennedy quotes are excellent references to use for speaking engagements or public talks. If you own a business, the statements can help you deal with employee issues to some degree. John F. Kennedy was the 35th President of the United States. Read some of John F. Kennedy quotes on Congress, Difficulties, Human Nature, Politics, and Religion.
- Congress. Kennedy talks about how his and other Presidents' jobs may be easier when Congress is out of town. "It is much easier in many ways for me-and for other Presidents, I think, who felt the same way- when Congress is not in town." Kennedy felt that it was always difficult for him and possibly other presidents to work with Congress. When the politicians were not in Washington, he knew that he could get more work done.
- Difficulties. Kennedy informs us that our actions can sometimes affect others and cause difficulties. When this happens, it may make life harder for others. "If at times our actions seem to have made life difficult for others, it is only because history has made life difficult for all of us." Kennedy knew that individuals have a history of making unwise decisions and especially in the business world. For example, a bad business decision can leave thousands of employees without jobs.
- Human Nature. Mr. Kennedy was very interested in human nature. "I believe in human dignity as the source of national purpose, human liberty as the source of national action, the human heart as the source of national compassion, and in the human mind as the source of our invention and our ideas." This John F. Kennedy quote informs us that he believed that man should be free and he should be treated fairly. Kennedy was interested in seeing individuals succeed in politics or any other field of study.
- Politics. JFK had a very high level of integrity as a politician. John knew that in order to survive in the political jungle, he had to do what was right at all times. "Politics is a jungle-torn between doing the right thing and staying in office." Individuals can make good decisions and they can make bad decisions in politics and sometimes they get kicked out of office. Today, many politicians are removed from office because of stealing, lying, lewd behavior, and many illegal acts. Kennedy is saying that if a politician wants to stay in office, he must have high moral values.
- Religion. John F. Kennedy believed that every American had the right to practice his own religion. "What church I go to on Sunday, what dogma of the Catholic Church I believe in, is my business; and whatever faith any other American has is his business." Simply put, the religion someone practices is his personal decision and no one else's business according to this John F. Kennedy quote. Kennedy stated you have the right to worship any god you want to and practice your own faith.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?