Just Dance Wii Song List
A dance game can't exist without the driving force behind dancing and that what the 10 best "Just Dance" Wii song list is all about. The feet tap, the hips move, the arms obey someone else as you enter into the fray. Make a play list of your own or grab your Wii and dance across the living room as you listen to these:
- "DARE": Almost insidious in how softly it plays out, "DARE" sneaks up on you, grabs your ankles and pulls you along with it. A great track for any mood, this song makes its own niche in "Just Dance" and makes room for you as well. The vocals come at you from the ground up, which allow you to fall straight down into the game.
- "Hot n Cold": A song that keeps the feet and the Wiimotes pumping. "Hot n Cold" has the peaks and the drops that you need in a good game like "Just Dance". Just try to keep your feet from moving when this starts playing.
- "A Little Less Conversation": Techno tags along with Elvis Presley and they become fast friends in "A Little Less Conversation". The mixture of new and old gives an aggressive gentleness to this song. Truly worthy of getting out on the floor and showing "Just Dance" what you've got.
- "Groove Is In the Heart": A great blend of rap and singing, "Groove Is In the Heart" grabs your hips and never lets go. Layered music along with dual vocals makes this a great "Just Dance" song. Entertaining as well as hypnotic in the way it ropes you in; no one is untouched by this track.
- "Can't Get You Out of My Head": Soft beats with a great voice mark "Can't Get You Out of My Head" as a perfect "Just Dance" song. A consistent beat with gentle swells that make you never want to stop swaying. Your pulse rate might stay the same but your body won't.
- "I Like to Move it": Haunting like the ghosts of regret, this song will stick inside your head until you die. A fun beat with a vocal style that makes you want to imitate it, "I Like to Move it" keeps a fast pace that is the best kind of silliness. A track that makes you feel like you're in a cartoon is hard to beat for a dance game.
- "Girls & Boys": With an asymmetrical feel, "Girls & Boys" keeps your feet and mind guessing. Dirty, washed up beats float behind you and make it hard to not stumble along with the song. A great track that teases gently because it knows you'll follow along no matter how hard you try not to.
- "Le Freak": It's not realistic to ignore the disco influenced dance beats of "Le Freak" when building a game centered on dancing. The music generates its own disco ball and if you look hard enough you'll see flashes of light in your periphery. A song that takes a deep bow to the past while dancing into the future.
- "Fame": An old classic that sticks around. "Fame" has those special cheesy music effects that mark a feel good song. The title track from a movie devoted to dancing can't be ignored when you've got a game like "Just Dance".
- "Pump Up the Jam": Twenty odd years later and "Pump Up the Jam" still pops up here and there. This song has staying power or a cult following, either way this song brings nostalgia and a nice simple heavy beat that anyone can dance to. A song that has no surprises but delivers rhythm and fun.