You might be wondering what a Kamikaze shot is? The Kamikaze is an explosive drink taken in an appropriate shot glass. One of the more popular club drinks, the Kamikaze is a certain throat burner with a kick. This article will tell you what you need to know to prepare this simple drink, the Kamikaze which is certain to be the life of the party.
What you will need for the Kamikaze:
- Tequila (your favorite) 1 oz.
- Triple Sec 1 oz.
- Lime juice (fresh squeezed or bottled) 1 oz.
- Place tequila into a shaker. Add Triple Sec in slowly. Close shaker and shake the two liquors together. Set aside and prepare the lime juice.
- Fresh squeezed is the best option here. For this take one whole lime and roll it between your palm and a hard surface (like a counter top). With a sharp knife carefully cut the lime in half.
- Open the shaker and squeeze (using your hand) the first half of the lime. The do the same with the second half. Discard the squeezed limes. Close the shaker and shake vigorously. Pour into a shot glass and serve.
Tips and Warnings:
- You can add different fruits to the Kamikaze should you chose. A great alternative to lime is a lemon, grapefruit and even orange.
- For those looking for a sweeter taste try pomegranate or strawberry. It's more challenging to extract juices naturally, so the bottled extract would be best here.
- Be leery however, as this popular drink is quite potent but definitely delicious
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …