Kareem Abdul Jabbar Stats
The 10 best Kareem Abdul-Jabbar stats include some of the most dominant numbers in NBA history. Over a career that spanned twenty years, Abdul-Jabbar won championships and scored points…in bunches. Perhaps the game’s best-ever seven-footer, his Rec-Spec look was icon of the 80’s.
- 38,387. This is the most amazing of all Kareem Abdul-Jabbar stats, and is the number of points he scored in his career, more than any other player. Ever.
- 57,446. Tall, skinny guys aren’t always the most durable, but this number points to his ability to hit the court. This item in the list Kareem Abdul-Jabbar stats is the total number of minutes he played, again, more than any player in history.
- 15,837. This is the total number of shots made from the floor that Abdul-Jabbar scored, another all-time NBA record. Yeah, he shot a lot too, but…
- …55.9. is his field goal percentage, tenth highest in NBA history.
- Nineteen. This is one of the truly incredible numbers in the list of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar stats, and it’s the number of times he was named to the all-star team. Just consider…most careers don’t even last half this long.
- Fourteen. Kareem was named the NBA finals MVP in 1971…and then again fourteen years later in 1985.
- Six. This is both the number of times he was on an NBA championship team and the number of times he was named league MVP, one of the most remarkable of all of the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar stats.
- Two. This is the number of teams that retired his number 33—the Milwaukee Bucks and the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Three. Kareem was also a college star, at UCLA. He was named first-team All American three times, and also player of the year three times. He also won three championships while there.
- 3,189. This entry in the list of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar stats shows that he wasn’t just all about scoring. This is the number of blocks he recorded in his career, number one at the time of his retirement.