If you're on Facebook and most of us are, you may want to learn about Karma quotes for Facebook so you can share with others these short little inspirational quotes. Karma means that what goes around comes around or you get back what you give out. While there are many Karma quotes to choose from, here are a few that you may like and want to share with others. At the very least, you can choose a few you'd like to show others or use them for your favorite quote. Not every quote is from The Buddha but many are from everyday people just like yourself.
- Buddha – "Hate is never conquered by hate, Hate is only conquered by love." This means that you cannot accomplish anything with hate because it takes love to conquer the world. It's an excellent quote about living together peacefully.
- Helen Keller – "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched… but are felt in the heart." This is a quote about how what is in your heart is what is important and beautiful. You don't have to see something beautiful to feel it in your heart.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson – "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." This is saying that if you do something good for someone do it now because later on you may not have a chance. It's telling you to take care of kind acts in case that person isn't around tomorrow.
- Anne Frank - "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." This is a great quote about trying to better yourself and the world and how you don't need a reason to start. It also states that you don't need a certain time to start doing these things for the betterment of the world.
- Buddha – "Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace." Those who think only good things live the most peaceful lives. If you have hate in your heart then you'll live a more stressful and hateful life.
- Wayne Dyer – "How people treat you is their Karma, how you react is yours." This is telling you that how you react to how someone else treats you is just as important as how they treated by you. That's their karma on how they treat you and how you react to it shows what kind of person you are.
- Elbert Hubbard – "Men are not punished for their sins, but by them." This is stating that if you do something wrong you'll get punished with your karma. It means that you don't have to get caught to be punished for wrongdoing.
There are also funny Karma quotes that others like to use on Facebook. Many of these have anonymous authors but all of them are quite amusing.
- Anonymous – "My Karma ran over your dogma." This one is just a cute saying that mixes two different kinds of religions or philosophical thought.
- Anonymous – "Karma's a b-tch" This one is sort of saying that you'll get yours in the end if you do bad things.
As you can see, there are plenty of great Karma quotes for Facebook whether you want something serious and philosophical or something full of humor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …