Kellie Pickler Songs
Kellie Pickler songs are among country music lover's favorites. Pickler was a contestant on the TV show “American Idol” and finished in sixth place. She released her debut album “Small Town Girl” in 2006. Since then she has had many popular songs loved by country fans all over the world.
- “Red High Heels.” This Kellie Pickler song came in on the country song charts at #15. It was her first single and debuted on September 13, 2006. The music video for this song was released on October 20thlater that year. She received a nomination for “Breakthrough Video of the Year” from this song by CMT Video Awards.
- “I Wonder.” This song came in on the country song charts at #14 and was wrote by Pickler about her relationship with her absent mother, Cynthia Morton. She sang this song live for the first time on the TV show “The View.”
- “Things That Never Cross a Man’s Mind.” This funny song sung by Kellie Pickler hit the charts at #16. “Her lips are too red, her skirt is too tight” are just a couple of the lyrics in this chart winning song.
- “Don’t You Know You’re Beautiful.” Kellie Pickler hit the charts again with song at #21 after this song was released to radio in June 2008. She was nominated for “Female Video of the Year” for this song at the 2009 CMT Music awards but lost to Taylor Swift.
- “Best Days of Your Life.” This song was Kellie Pickler’s first song to hit the Top 10 list making it at #9. Pickler co-wrote this song with country artist, Taylor Swift.
- “Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You.” Another song to hit the charts at #14 is this song. This Kellie Pickler song was released on August 30, 2009
- “Makin’ Me Fall in Love Again.” This song hit the charts at #30. This song was released as her second album’s fourth single on April 19 2010.