Key West Bars
For vacationers looking for fun, excitement and relaxation while in Florida, visiting any of the many Key West bars are a good option to consider. Key West, Florida is an island that is part of the Florida Keys. The popular tourist destination is notable for its scenic beaches and plentiful recreational activities, including boating, diving, swimming, sunbathing, parasailing, fishing, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving and jet skiing. The island offers a diverse array of lively bars.
- The Green Parrot Bar is a bustling Key West spot that has been in existence since 1890. The Green Parrot Bar is well-known for its bright atmosphere and live entertainment, which features both local and national touring acts. The Green Parrot Bar offers a jukebox where guests can play anything from BB King to the Velvet Underground and Tom Petty. Happy hour starts at 4:00pm and ends at 7:00pm every night.
- Sloppy Joe's Bar is a Key West favorite that was established in 1933. Sloppy Joe's bar provides live entertainment every day, which starts at noon. At night, rock music is the name of the game for the bar's live entertainment. The diverse drink options include everything from frozen strawberry coladas and Malibu mango mojitos to draft beers and wines. For hungry patrons, the menu includes items like chicken alfredo pizza, chicken fingers and barbecue pork sandwiches.
- Captain Tony's Saloon is a historic bar that was constructed in 1851. Captain Tony's Saloon has a central location on Greene Street in the heart of Key West. The bar has a rustic and dimly lit atmosphere, with pool tables, friendly bartenders and a wide selection of beers.
- Irish Kevin's Bar is a popular Key West joint that has a jovial Irish-influenced atmosphere. Irish Kevin's Bar offers a wide selection of live entertainment acts, as well as a diverse array of alcoholic beverages, including lime daiquiris, mojitos and Irish whiskeys.
- Hog's Breath Saloon is a popular bar that has been in operation in Key West since 1988 (the first bar location is in Fort Walton Beach, Florida). Hog's Breath Saloon organizes many live musical acts, with musical genres from country to rock 'n roll. A jukebox is also available for selecting your own favorite tunes. Food is also served at the saloon, such as barbecue pulled pork sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, fish sandwiches, hamburgers and Key West Mahi Mahi.