Treat your mouth to the magical, deliciousness of sausage with these kielbasa recipes. These kielbasa recipes incorporate the brilliance and versatility of kielbasa with a healthy amount of booze to create dishes that are yummy and easy.
1. Kielbasa Cabbage Skillet. This kielbasa recipe is perfect on a chilly evening.
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup green peppers
- 1 tsp butter
- ½ lb of kielbasa sausage
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- ¼ chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onions and green peppers in butter until they’re tender and crisp.
- Add kielbasa sausage and cook until brown.
- Stir in chicken broth and cabbage. Then salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
2. Apple Kielbasa Coins. Add some sweet and savory to your breakfast with this kielbasa recipe.
- 1 ½ lbs kielbasa sausage
- ¼ apple juice
- ¼ cup apple jelly
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- Cut kielbasa into ¼ in pieces and place in a large skillet.
- Add ¼ cup of apple juice and bring to a boil and cover for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for additional 5 minutes then drain off excess fat.
- Add jelly, maple syrup and cook until jelly is melted and sausage is completely covered.
3. Kielbasa and Broccoli Linguine. Give your pasta some kick with this kielbasa recipe.
- 1 package of kielbasa
- 1 package uncooked linguine
- 4 cups broccoli
- ½ cup onion
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 package basil pesto
- 1 package crumbled Gargonzola
- 2 green onions
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cut kielbasa into ¼ in slices and set aside. Cook linguine according to package directions, when pasta is almost done add broccoli and continue cooking until broccoli and pasta are tender. Drain excess water and set aside.
- Put sausage and ½ cup chopped onion into a skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes until sausage is brown and onions are tender.
- Stir in pasta and cooked broccoli. Toss over medium heat until well mixed.
- Add pesto, Gorgonzola, green onions, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until all ingredients are warmed through.
4. Drunken Sailors. Use this kielbasa recipe to add some punch to your next party.
- 1 bottle of ketchup
- 1 bottle bbq sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 package kielbasa sausage
- ½ cup whiskey
- 1 box of toothpicks
- Cut kielbasa into ¼ in pieces and set aside. Pour ketchup and bbq sauce into the slow cooker.
- Add brown sugar, whiskey and sausage. Set slow cooker on low and cook for 6 hours.
- Skewer with toothpicks and serve hot.
5. Beer Sausage. Get savory flavor and a healthy dose of booze in this kielbasa recipe.
- 1 can of beer
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 package baby carrots
- ½ yellow onions
- 1 lb kielbasa sausage
- 1 small head of cabbage
- Pour beer into a large pot. Cut 4 potatoes into chunks and layer on the bottom of the pot.
- Sprinkle in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Add baby carrots, onion, kielbasa and cabbage.
- Turn stove to low, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until veggies are tender.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”