If you want to learn a new drinking game, check out these kings cup drinking game rules. This drinking game is best played with a lot of people. Get a large group of friends together for a night and have a good time playing kings cup.
To play the kings cup drinking game, you will need:
- A deck of cards
- An empty cup
- Set the game up. In this first rule of the kings cup drinking game, place the empty cup directly in the center of the table. Then, place the cards in a circle around the cup. They should all be face down.
- Determine which version of kings cup you want to play. There are two versions of the game. One version is based on the color of the cards. The other version gives special meanings to each of the cards.
- Begin playing the kings cup drinking game. The first person will draw a card and do what the card says. Each card has a different rule. When it is time for the next person to take there turn, the game will move clockwise.
- Version one of kings cup has different color rules. Red cards are referred to as "red to the head." If a red card is drawn, the player must take the amount of sips that are shown on the card. Black cards are referred to as "black you give back." If a black card is drawn, the player gives out the amount of sips to another player of their choosing.
- Version two of the kings cup game has special meanings for each card. These meanings are:
- 2. A two is for you. This means that everyone but the player that drew the card has to drink.
- 3. Three is for me. The player that drew the card must drink.
- 4. Four is for the floor. If this card is drawn, everyone must touch the floor. The last person to do so must drink.
- 5. Five is for guys. When this card is drawn during the kings cup drinking game, all of the guys must drink.
- 6. Six is for chicks. All of the women must drink.
- 7. Seven is for heaven. Everyone must point to the sky. The last person to do so must drink.
- 8. Eight is for mates. When this card is drawn, the player must pick another person. Whenever the player drinks, the person they picked must drink too.
- 9. Nine is for rhyme. The player must pick a word. Then, starting clockwise, everyone must come up with a word that rhymes with the previous one. The player who screws up the rhyme must drink.
- 10. Ten is for categories. The player that draws this must come up with a category. They must then come up with an example of something from that category. It goes around clockwise for each player to state an example without repeating one that has already been stated. The first person that can't come up with one must drink.
- Jack. Jack is for waterfall. During this, all players drink at the same time. No one can stop until the person next to them does.
- Queen. Queen is for questions. The player that draws this asks a question. The next person answers with another question. It continues on like this until someone answers a question properly. That player must drink.
- King. King is for the king's cup. When this card is chosen, the player pours alcohol into the king cup that is in the middle of the table. When the final king card is drawn, that player must chug what is in the cup in the middle of the table.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
25 Enlightening Quotes About Being a Gentleman
What’s your definition of a perfect gent? LL Cool J, Lea Michele, Andy Samberg and friends weigh in.