The Kings Drinking Game Rules are pretty simple to understand. Each card has a specific action attached to it. There are many different versions of this game. The rules for any card can be changed according to the rules the players want.
To play the Kings drinking game you will need:
- A deck of cards
- 3 or more players, 2 will work but it is not as fun
- Plenty of alcohol
- Extra cup
- The empty cup is placed in the center of the table. The cup will be filled as the game progresses.
- The cards should be spread in a ring around the empty cup.
- Players each pick up one card on their turn. The value of the card determines what will be done next.
The values for the different cards are:
- Two – Two swigs are sent to the player of your choice.
- Three -The player that drew this card takes three drinks.
- Four- All of the ladies take a drink.
- Five- When the five card is pulled, all players must hit the table with their hand. The last player to do this takes a drink.
- Six- All the guys take a drink.
- Seven- Whoever pulls the seven is the Thumb master until another seven is played. He or she can sneakily put their thumb on the table whenever they like. All the other players must put their thumb on the table. The last player to do so must take a drink.
- Eight – The player who drew the card says something they have never done. It must be a true statement. Any player that has done it must drink.
- Nine – Whoever drew the card says a word. The next player uses a sentence that rhymes with it. This goes around the table until the last player can't think of a rhyme. He or she drinks. (Words can only be used once.)
- Ten- The individual who drew the card says a category. The category can be anything from chocolate bars to brands of dirt bikes. Going in a circle, everyone says a unique word that belongs in the category. The first player to repeat a word or not get a word in five seconds must drink.
- Jack- This is a rule card. When it is drawn, that player gets to make up a rule for the game. Every time the rule is broken, the player who broke it must drink.
- Queen- Whoever pulls the Q is the Question Master until the next Queen is played. They may ask a question of any player at any time. If the player answers the question, they have to drink. “What time is it?” or “Is there any beer left?” are easy question to get someone with.
- King- The players who draw the first three Kings may pour as much of their drink in the empty cup in the middle as they wish. Whoever draws the last King must drink the contents of the cup in the middle as quickly as possible. The last King is the end of the game.
- Ace- Everybody begins drinking. No one can stop drinking until the player before him stops. This card is usually known as the wave or the waterfall card.
The game ends when the last King has been drawn.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.