Here is a list of kitchen appliances for the ultimate bachelor. The ultimate bachelor should have simple kitchen appliances that fulfil specific needs. You don't need complex or expensive kitchen appliances to prepare everyday meals. Equip your kitchen with these basic appliances.
- Electric stove top oven. Even if you aren't an experienced cook, you will need this appliance to cook most of your meals. Unlike gas stoves, you don't have to clean up food and dirt particles that collect under the rings; you only have to clean the stove top with a towel and cleaning solution.
- Microwave oven. For those days when you don't feel like cooking, a microwave oven will come in handy. Microwaves come with different features, so pick one that would be the most convenient. Important: Microwaves vary in size, so make sure the microwave is big enough for your dishes and fits in the kitchen.
- Basic cookware set. The set should include pots, pans, cooking spoons and spatulas. Most meals can be prepared using the appliances included in basic cookware sets. Tip: Non-stick pots and pans are easier to use because you don't have to worry about food burning onto the surface.
- Food processor. Food processors make food preparation easier by quickly dicing ingredients that would take time to cut with a knife. You can buy electric and manually operated food processors. Both types work efficiently, however, you will have more control using a manually operated processor.
- Mixer. Regular utensils are acceptable, but mixers are great appliances for mixing ingredients thoroughly without much effort. Tip: Some recipes require electric mixers, so it is beneficial to have a manual and electric mixer on hand.
- Coffee pot. Making coffee in your own kitchen is less expensive and you don't have to wait in long lines to get a caffeine fix. Tip: Buy a reusable mug so you can take your coffee to work.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …