Knowledge Management Resources On The Web
Are you a KM student looking for knowledge management resources on the Web? Knowledge Management (KM) is today’s trending topic, especially in the business world. KM refers to the management of intellectual assets. Although knowledge creation can be one function, KM typically focuses on the storage and sharing of knowledge. Knowledge management gets the right information to the right person, at the right time. Start your exploration of knowledge management with these five websites.
- “KMWorld Newswire.” “KMWorld Newswire” is an online news resource. It provides broad coverage of news and trends in content, document, and knowledge management. Published by “KMWorld Magazine,” this Web resource offers news links, white papers, research reports, blog articles, events calendars, a buyer’s guide, and reviews of other KM sites. Visit the website to explore the world of knowledge management, and request a free magazine subscription.
- “Knowledge Management (KM).” “Knowledge Management (KM)” is another great online resource. “CIO Magazine” publishes the website, which features news, trends, blogs, and discussions on knowledge management and general business content. The KM resource center was developed to help you make the most of your intellectual capital.
- “Journal Of Knowledge Management.” The “Journal of Knowledge Management” is a publication of Emerald Group Publishing. This peer-reviewed periodical examines the latest academic research on knowledge management. It also provides a wealth of practical information. The journal focuses on innovative KM strategies and their applications in the real world. Explore the website as a guest, or buy a subscription for full journal access.
- “APQC Knowledge Base.” “APQC Knowledge Base” is a valuable Internet resource from the American Productivity and Quality Center (APQC). This website focuses on knowledge management and organizational learning. With featured content, a search function, and practical examples, “Knowledge Base” is a good overall KM resource.
- “Competia.” “Competia,” a KM web magazine, takes a fresh approach to knowledge management and strategic intelligence. “Think ahead and act accordingly” is the motto. This Internet resource compiles information on leadership, education management, market research, and a lot more. Sections on services, courses, clients, and thoughts feature articles, news, tips, and an online community.