Kobe Bryant highlights feature some of the biggest plays in the NBA. Bryant has consistently performed in the clutch, scoring buzzer beaters, making statement dunks and scoring three-pointers over defenders. Bryant has proven his skills over the years, winning five NBA championship rings since 2000. Here are ten of the best Kobe Bryant highlights.
- Behind-the-back pass to Gasol – In a game against the New Jersey Nets, Kobe Bryant gave us one of his best highlights. He showed off his ability to make his teammates better, dishing a pass behind his back to center Pau Gasol who made the dunk.
- In-game 360 degree dunk – After getting a down court pass on a fast break, Kobe made a dunk usually reserved for slam dunk competitions. He performed a 360 degree dunk in the course of a game against the Golden State Warriors.
- Dunk on Duncan – Another great Kobe Bryant highlight features Bryant taking the ball to the hole against one of the best centers in the game, Tim Duncan. Playing against the Spurs, Bryant drove down the lane and slam dunked the ball right over Duncan.
- Reverse blind dunk – As he ran down the court against the Seattle Supersonics (now the Oklahoma City Thunder), Kobe gave one of his most spectactular dunk highlights. He jumped up to the rim and turned around in the air, reverse dunking the ball blindly.
- Scoring after throwing an alley-oop to himself – During a matchup against the Memphis Grizzlies, Kobe managed to provide two great highlights in one play. He threw the ball off the backboard for an alley-oop, caught it himself and then finger-rolled it into the hoop.
- Circus shot after a foul – Driving to the hoop, Kobe was fouled by one of the Houston Rockets. As he was fouled, he threw the ball up blindly while facing away from the goal. It went in.
- Beating the buzzer – Several Kobe Bryant highlights are buzzer-beaters, but his game-winning score against the Portland Trailblazers is one of the best. Trailing Portland 102 to 104 in overtime with one second left in the game, Kobe caught the inbound pass and hit a three-pointer as time expired.
- One-handed alley-oop jam – In a game against the Detroit Pistons during the 2008/2009 season, Laker center Pau Gasol threw an alley-oop pass to Kobe. Kobe caught the ball with one hand and dunked it.
- Block on Corey Maggette – Despite his offensive ability, some of Kobe Byrant's best highlights are on the defensive end of the ball. When standout for the Golden State Warriors drove down the lane to make a layup, Kobe anticipated the shot, jumping up and blocking it one-handedly.
- 81 points in one game – Playing a regular season game against the Dallas Mavericks in 2006, Kobe scored 81 points in the course of that one game. The performance was good enough to earn him the second-best all-time scoring performance, right behind Wilt Chamberlain's legendary 100-point game.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."