Kobe Bryant Stats
Kobe Bryant stats are some of the more impressive statistics that have ever been recorded in the National Basketball Association, as he is one of the best players to ever play the game. He's still playing and will still build upon these statistics, but as of the Spring of 2011, Kobe Bryant's stats consist of very impressive numbers in numerous different categories. He is best-known as a prolific scorer, and accurate shooter, with a vast number of the shots he takes going in. Below are a list of these Kobe Bryant stats, showing how dominant he is as a basketball player. These stats will be what helps him get into the hall of fame, where he rightly belongs.
- Games and Games Played Statistics. The Kobe Bryant stats for games and games played vary based upon the games that Kobe Bryant has played in throughout his career versus the games his team has played during his career. Of the 1103 games that have been played during his career, Kobe Bryant has played in 955 of them, showing off how tough he is as a player.
- Field Goals and Field Goal Attempts. This Kobe Bryant stat focuses in on this outstanding player's ability to consistently hit shots in games, making him an incredible offensive weapon. Of the 21,370 shots Kobe Bryant has taken, he has hit 9,712 of them, giving him an overall field goal percentage of around 45 percent. This is a very impressive Kobe Bryant stat.
- Three Point Shooting. Of the aforementioned field goal shooting statistics, Kobe Bryant has shot 4,185 three point shots, making 1,418 of them. This translate to a 33 percent field goal percentage, which is one of the better Kobe Bryant stats, making him a true three point threat from behind the arc.
- Free Throw Percentage. An important stat for the NBA and one that is hard to keep at a certain level throughout your career, Kobe Bryant stats reflect his ability to be a consistently good free throw shooter. From the stripe, Kobe Bryant has shot 8,391 free throws, hitting 7,026 of them. That translates to a nearly 84 percent free throw percentage for his career.
- Steals. On top of being a good scorer, Kobe Bryant stats also reflect that he is a very good defender. Over the course of his excellent basketball career Kobe Bryant has a total of 1,653 total steals.