Kobe Bryant's 10 Best Dunks
Kobe Bryant's ten best dunks only shows that he has been a skillful player including. He is a number one giant in his playing abilities. He has topped everyone when it comes to playing basketball. His best dunks are included below. He truly can play ball and has proved it over and over again.
- The Windmill best dunk in Utah (2001 to 2002). Bryant uses a type of quick dash for the ball, which includes using a windmill type motion in contorting his body after he takes the ball away from another player.
- The Wing shuffle best dunk in Utah (2004 to 2005) In this game, Bryant’s wing shuffle exploded like fireworks claiming the needed score for his team. His weird type of jumping caught everyone by surprise. Not only did he help his team mates win the game but he also jumped in such a weird position that no one can even explain the move quite well. He certainly surprised everyone.
- The Yao Ming shuffle best dunk in China (2002 to 2003) In this game, Bryant remains in a 40 point streak in the game, grabbing 52 points for his team as well as eight rebounds and seven assists. Although he was suffering with a sore knee, he performed an anti-kangaroo hop and made the dunk, which was one of his best ever.
- The ultimate face slap best dunk (playoffs 2005 to 2006) Bryant played extremely well against giants such as Kwame Brown, Smush Parker and Brian Cook during 2005 to 2006. He slipped the dunk and was considered by LA as performing the best slap of the face dunk ever performing overpowering measures in the MVP of basketball playoffs ever.
- The 3 Alley-oop best dunk ( 2000 to 2001) In this season, Bryant tested his powers among the basketball giants of fame such as Shaquille O’Neal and Phil Jackson. He managed to push in the dunk despite the elevated pressures around him for the play.
- The best dunk in the KG and the Wolves in playoffs ( 2002 to 2003) Bryant performed such an explosive dunk, the audience as well as his team members were stunned. No one could have pictured such an explosive dunk. B
- The best dunk in over Dwight Howard ( 2004 to 2005) In this game, Bryant causes an uproar as he slams the ball through the hoop once again. No one really saw it coming and when they did, nothing could be done about it. The quick explosive slam dunk of the season happened again.
- In the Big Ben (1997 to 1998) In this season and game and through the years of 1997 to 1998, Bryant created the best dunk ever. Big Ben got dunked on and Bryant performed one of his magical explosive dunks. This was the start of the dunks for Bryant and he became one of his best dunks ever.
- The best dunk of Denver (2002 to 2003) The star Spangled Banner dunk is one of the best dunks ever. He crafted 51 points within 31 minutes on Sprewell in the Garden (2002-03)
- The best dunk in February 2003 Already scoring a zillion points in the game, Bryant performs such a crazy type slamming and explosive dunk no one could understand or believe it. He jumped under the hoop and slammed it from the other side. It was a powerful dunk for Bryant and one of his best dunks ever.