NBA player Kobe Bryant's cars are as exciting as his on court moves. Kobe Bryant is considered to be one of the most fashion conscious NBA players in the league today. Check out this list to see what gets Kobe and his family around town in style.
- Ferrari F430. This is Bryant's pride and joy; it costs well over $300 thousand. The F430 is quick like its owner and can go from zero to 60 in under four seconds. About driving the car, Bryant has been quoted as saying "It feels like you're strapped onto a rocket."
- Range Rover. Kobe and his wife Vanessa have been seen around town in their white Rover quite often. The $94 thousand SUV boasts 510 ponies under the hood and may be a reflection of Bryant's aggressiveness on the court.
- Chevrolet Impala. This isn't just any Impala; it's a 1963 drop-top. If you were to see Kobe cruising in this, he would probably be somewhere along the Pacific Coast Highway.
- Bentley Continental GT Coupe. This elegant Bentley is also a convertible; it costs $190 thousand. When Bryant goes out in it, you can believe his goal is to impress.
- Azure Mulliner. At $270 thousand, Kobe's exotic Azure Bentley is fully equipped. Just to name a few things: a turbo-charged V-8 sits under the hood, it has full power, leather interior, a convertible top, and a 140 watt stereo system with a six disc CD changer.
- Cadillac Escalade. Bryant probably owns this to fit a few of his NBA buddies in for a friend's night out. On the other hand, the Bryant Escalade might be for family excursions and shopping trips.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.