If you're trying to find some fantastic KOTOR 2 cheats for Xbox gaming console, then you may be satisfied with this collection of cheat codes and hints for "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords." This thrilling blockbuster of a sequel to the original "Knights of the Old Republic" is just as a enthralling as the first one. These "KOTOR 2" cheats for Xbox range from beneficiary in-game glitches like infinite dark side points to hidden secrets such as free credits.
Free Roaming Camera. This "KOTOR 2" cheat for Xbox requires you to go to your GUI panel and enter Y, Left, A, Y. A message saying "Punch It Chewie" will appear. Press start in order to exit the GUI screen, then press the right analog, and now you can unlock the ability to play from just about any camera angle.
Glitches. This set of "KOTOR 2" cheats for Xbox gaming console are in the form of in-game glitches which can prove to be very beneficial to you during gameplay of "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords." These "KOTOR 2" cheats for Xbox range from infinite dark side points to free weaponry.
- Infinite Dark Side Points. Speak to the Battered Protocol Droid outside of Ebon Hawk on Dantooine and choose any of the following dialogue options: "Tell me about how the Enclave came to be ruined?," "What can you tell me about Dantooine?," "Sith invasion?," "Droid, run a self diagnostic and report," or "Fix the droid's memory unit." You can also deny being a Jedi and mention that you hate them as well (since he hates them) or you can admit that you're a Jedi and threaten him. By the end of the conversation, you will have gained dark side points and can repeat this as much as you wish.
- Escape The Ice Caps Without Battling The HK Droids. When you crash on the plateau during the second part of Telos, finish talking to the HK droids and wait for the cut scene with the bao-dur approaching you and you will have successfully escaped.
- Free Vibrosword. Enter the engine of the Harbinger and unequip Kreia's weapon. A vibrosword will appear in her hand as she leaves.
Secrets. This collection of "KOTOR 2" cheats for Xbox gaming console are in the form of hidden secrets which can be unveiled during your play-through of "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords." These "KOTOR 2" secrets range from free credits and force heals to even dialogue volume altercation.
- Raise/Lower Character Voices During Conversation. This requires a controller in both port 1 and 4. Hold the black or white button on the controller in port 4 prior to speaking to anyone in the game. Once the character replies, he/she will reply with a high or low voice. You can disable this effect by simply resettling the game.
- 2500 Free Credits. During the mission where you must obtain the droid credentials for the Ithorian on Telos, visit the man who has them and let him know you'll fix his debt problem. See the Head Ithorian in the compound and request 2500 credits; he will give them to you. Go back to the first guy and proceed through the dialogue until you kill him repeatedly. You can now take the credentials along with the 2500 credits.
- Use Force Attack and Force Heal for Free Simultaneously. This requires you to already have Flurry, Power Attack, Critical Strike, and Force Heal Power. Force heal yourself while using one of the attacks mentioned. Force Heal will appear in the queue and you will heal at the same time without using up any force points.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...