Knights of the Old Republic 2 requires deep interaction between player to non-player controlled (NPC) characters, so many players find the KOTOR 2 PC influence cheat very useful. Influence in KOTOR 2 is determined by your alignment of the force and your persuasive related skills, all of which can be changed with the influence cheat code.
Activate Cheat Codes in KOTOR 2:
- Edit the swkotor2.ini file. Before any cheat codes can be activated in KOTOR 2, you'll have to edit one of the game's files. The "swkotor2.ini" file is located in the Knights of the Old Republic 2 folder and can be opened with notepad.
- Activate cheat code use. In the "Game Options" section, type "add EnableCheats=1" to activate cheat code use. If the game is already running, it will need to be restarted.
Influence Cheat Codes in KOTOR 2:
- Change your alignment of the force. Depending if you need to make someone scared or trusting of your force alignment, the KOTOR 2 PC influence cheat can be beneficial in your communication. To add light side points, type "addlightside ###" with a number replacing "###". To add dark side points, type "adddarkside ###" with a number replacing "###".
- Become more charismatic. Influence NPCs with a smile and wink by raising your charisma in KOTOR 2. Type "setcharisma ###" with a number replacing the "###" to change your charisma skill level to number provided.
- Become more persuasive. Type "setpersuade ###" with a number replacing the "###" to change your persuasion skill level. This KOTOR 2 influence cheat is one of the primary factors of determining its successful persuasion of a NPC.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…