Krav Maga Equipment Essentials
If you're serious about your krav maga training, you need to get the following krav maga equipment essentials. The following krav maga equipment essentials cover the basics of what you're going to need in order to prepare your body for the intensive training of this amazing martial art. You're going to need these krav maga equipment essentials if you're going to make the most out of your training.
- Gloves. Padded gloves are some of the biggest krav maga equipment essentials out there. A lot of the training involves a good amount of sparring and full-contact body blows, meaning that you're going to need a solid pair of gloves to ensure that your hands don't get busted up in the training process. Be sure to get a pair that can withstand a lot of abuse.
- Heavy Bag. If you don't have someone to spar with, you're going to need a heavy bag. This is one of the krav maga equipment essentials because it can take plenty of hits without asking for a break, meaning that you can train on your own schedule.
- Groin Guard. Of course, one of the best krav maga equipment essentials is going to help protect your boys. As with any full-contact sport, you're going to have to put a little extra padding downstairs to ensure that nothing should ever happen to your bangers and mash. Simply put, you're going to want to put as much material between these fellows and your training partner's knees as possible.
- Fake Weaponry. One of the staples of krav maga is learning how to disarm an opponent. It's much easier and more effective to learn how to do so if you have some fake weaponry as part of your krav maga equipment essentials. Faux guns and knives are great because they weigh enough to feel real but lack any of the lethality of their counterparts.
- Headgear. Your head contains the focal point of your central nervous system, so it makes sense that you need to protect it! Getting a good piece of headgear will keep your head (Pun not intended) in the match and ensure that you're not walking out of a training session with a black eye or missing teeth. Protect the most important part of your body with this krav maga equipment essential!