Lacrosse Helmets For Beginners
Finding a good lacrosse helmet for beginners is important. Lacrosse helmets are the cornerstone of protective gear for every lacrosse player. This article will bring five of the best beginner helmets for lacrosse. Be certain you try them on for fit, comfort and vision. Every lacrosse helmet is different and for the beginner, fit, form and function are vital.
- Cascade CPX Custom Lacrosse Helmet is a full face guard helmet that is solidly constructed and has a selection of colors and designs that can please most players. The CPX is a great, lightweight helmet with a wide vision range and custom cushioning for comfort. The ear vents are perfectly situated for increased hearing ability and ventilation; this is simply a superior lacrosse helmet.
- Brine Triad ST2 Lacrosse Helmet This sharp looking helmet brings the utmost in comfort and ventilation. The full face guard keeps the eyes and face safe and the exceptionally firm pads cushion the head for added comfort. Rated for defensive play, this helmet is useable across all positions. Sturdy and lightweight, it is sure to be a helmet you will hold onto for years.
- Riddell Revolution K4 Lacrosse Helmet One of the most recognized names in sports, Riddell brings you a superior helmet perfect for the beginner lacrosse player. This helmet is affordable, durable and built with safety and performance in mind. The wide open but full face guard provides stellar vision at all angles on the field. Its easy strapping system keeps the helmet on snug and sound.
- Onyx Chrome-Tek Evolution This sleek looking helmet provides the utmost in protection while providing comfort, vision and added ventilation. This is a comfort fit helmet with a kick ass design and construction. This helmet is built to meet the needs of the beginner but advanced for top level play. This helmet is an ideal buy for the beginner looking to remain in the game for years to come.
- MLL Bayhawks CS Lacrosse Helmet This is the perfect helmet built for comfort and performance for the beginner. The endurance design promotes comfort, breathability and performance, making it a logical choice. The CS is a beautifully crafted helmet design to be a long-term piece of gear for the lacrosse enthusiast.