Sing to your lady by learning a few Lady Antebellum lyrics about relationships. The band is comprised of three singer-songerwriters: Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood. Their music is a blend of old fashion country fused with R&B, jazz, and mainstream pop music. At the 53rd Grammy awards, Lady Antebellum took home five awards including record and song of the year. The music by this trio will swoon your lady to cuddle into your arms. Here are a few lyrics to remember.
- "It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now/Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now/And I don't know how I can do without I just need you now." If you learn any Lady Antebellum lyrics about relationships, this is the song for it won both record and song of the year. The song is titled "Need You Now."
- "Sometimes I feel as cold as steel/And broken like I’m never gonna heal/And I see a light, a little grace, a little faith unfurls/Well hello world." This song talks about no matter how depressed you feel when you see your family each day, it makes life worth living. "Hello World" is the title to this song.
- "Just like driving on an open highway/Never knowing what we're gonna find/Just like two kids, baby, always trying to live it up/Whoa, yeah, that's our kind of love." If you want your lady to feel special, then learn the Lady Antebellum lyrics from the song "Our Kind of Love." It can become you favorite song together about your relationship with your woman.
- "It was the perfect day/What I'd give if I could find a way to stay/Lost in this moment now/Ain't worried about tomorrow/When you're busy livin in a perfect day." Every woman loves spontaneous moments of loving. Title of this song is "Perfect Day."
- "It's like I love this pain a little too much/Love my heart all busted up/Something 'bout her, we just don't work/But I can't walk away/It's like I love this pain." If you have ever loved the wrong woman for you, then this is a Lady Antebellum lyrics will strike a chord in your heart. The title of the song is "Love This Pain."
- "So baby, hold on tight/Don't let go/Hold onto the love we're making/Cause baby when the ground starts shakin/You gotta know when you've got a good thing." If you want to make your lady melt into your arms, then by all means learn the lyrics to Lady Antebellum's song "When You Got A Good Feeling."
- "'Cause love only comes/Once in a while/And knocks on your door/And throws you a smile/And takes every breath/Leaves every scar." A soulful Lady Antebellum lyric about relationship that reminds you to seize the moment. Song is titled "If I Knew Then."
- " I'm ready to feel now/No longer am I afraid of the fall down/It must be time to move on now." The hardest part of having a relationship is losing love and then letting yourself get into a new relationship. If you feel this way, then this song "Ready To Love Again" is the Lady Antebellum lyrics for you to learn.
- "I should've been chasing you/I should've been trying to prove/That you were all that mattered to me." Let your lady know that all you need is the love you both have. This Lady Antebellum song is titled "All We'd Ever Need."
- "This world keeps spinning faster/Into a new disaster so I run to you/I run to you baby/And when it all starts coming undone/Baby you're the only one I run to." The perfect Lady Antebellum lyrics to make your woman feel super special. Learn the lyrics to this hit song titled "I Run To You."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?