Lady Gaga Song List
Get your grove on and see what all the fuss is about with this Lady Gaga song list. From the second she dropped her first single “Just Dance” in 2008 Lady Gaga was a force to be reckoned with on the pop scene. Her infectious dance beats may be what have gotten the worlds attention, but it’s her panache for creating intense and artistic videos that make you say WTF?! is what keeps the name Lady Gaga on every one's lips. From her meat dress at the MTV Music Video Awards to the blasphemous video for “Judas”, Lady Gaga knows how to keep the eyes of the media and her fans focused on her at all times. When you push aside all of the glam and glitter the Lady Gaga song list is all about helping people love themselves through the power of art, music and dance.
- “Alejandro”- Our first entry on the Lady Gaga song list puts the pop diva in the middle of brief Latin phase. Like so many of Lady Gaga’s songs, it’s easy to get caught up in the driving bass beats and sparkling hip shaking rhythms. But like with everything Gaga, you need to pull back the surface of glam to get into what she’s really trying to say. Beneath the rush of the club is the story of a girl who is torn between the white hot passion and repression of the man she loves and the strength that it’s going to take for her not to heed his call and become the woman she was meant to be.
- “Bad Romance”- Lady Gaga has done some pretty racy stuff in her brief time as a pop phenomena. Like Madonna, Grace Jones, and all of the other performance art pop divas that came before her, the ability to shock us is what keeps her in business and her minions clamoring for more. This entry on the Lady Gaga song list has nothing to do with love, or the soft subtle of courtship and romance. It’s all about the yearning for the hot, messy connection of bodies and no strings attached sex.
- “Born this Way”- This track on the Lady Gaga song list is a celebration of the self. Unapologetic and as bold as a the brightest star in the sky, this song encourages you to go out and be who ever and what ever you feel you need to be. Sure you can talk smack about Lady Gaga, call her a freak, a weirdo, whatever you want, but the bottom line is that she is helping a lot of kids out there embrace themselves no matter that their imperfections are. And that is a positive message that can be embracing no matter what you think about her meat dress.
- “Monster”- Part of Lady Gaga’s appeal is that she is everything that a pop princess is not supposed to be. She isn’t conventionally attractive, her sense of style seems to come from another planet more often than not and she doesn’t always need to trappings of a relationship to give into her carnal desires. In this Lady Gaga song, she gives into the kind of animal attraction that only happens at a good party after a few cocktails.
- “Telephone”- This Lady Gaga song is for all of the guys who wonder what you’re chick is doing when you’re too busy to take your chick out. If you’ve ever been single you know what it’s like to want your guy or girl to spend a little time with you only to be told that they’re too busy. When that happens surrounding yourself with friends, booze and good music is always a good way to forget that you’re feeling neglected. So next time you’re feeling a little neglected put on some Lady Gaga, grab a drink, turn off your telephone and dance your troubles away.