Lame Pick Up Lines
Lame pickup lines are a dime a dozen. Using lame pickup lines will cause men to laugh at you and women to shun you. You will go home alone, time and time again. So, what is it that makes a lame pickup line, well, a lame pickup line? It's hard to tell why some pickup lines are lame and others aren't. Truthfully, to be perfectly honest, all pick up lines are lame. The thought that a prefabricated linkage of words could ever adequately catch a woman is just ludicrous. Here are the lamest of the lame pickup lines. Use at the risk of your own peril.
- "Have we met?" Of course you haven't met. If you did, you wouldn't need to have this awkward introduction with her, would you? You would've gotten turned down the first time you tried to pass this lame pickup line as interesting conversation. Step your game up.
- "Haven't I seen you somewhere before?" This is the stalker version of "Have we met?" If you saw her before, why didn't you speak to her then? Why wait until this very moment to belt out this lame pickup line? People that say crap like this gives off the impression of being a polite stalkers.
- "Hey baby, wanna take a ride in my ____?" Yeah, fill in the blank. It doesn't really matter. Showing off material things when meeting women is a big no-no anyway. No real woman is going to be mesmerized by the make and model of your car. You may get lucky and catch a gold digger. Do you really want one of those in your car?
- "Your arms must be tired, 'cause you've been flyin' through my mind all day." It's old. It's dated. It's as lame as any lame pickup line can be. Maybe you can jump through time and try this vintage crap in the 1950s. Where did you leave the keys to your time machine?
- Anything from "Purple Rain." Prince is one of the coolest dudes on the planet. So is Morris Day. But the lines in that movie are cornier than a box of breakfast flakes. Do not, repeat, do not use any of the lines from this movie. If you envision yourself as one of the androgynous mack-daddy cats from the 1980s, maybe you should dust off that time machine.