Feel like a master chef with this lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese. Lasagna is a classic dish, which taste fancier than the cooking skills needed to make this meal. This Lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese takes about an hour and a half to make. It’s a great recipe for a large crowd since it will serve twelve.
Ingredients needed for Lasagna with ricotta cheese:
- 1 32 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 no boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the ricotta cheese mix. Ricotta cheese is very bitter and many people mess up with a lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese by not mixing it. Mix the ricotta cheese with 2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until well blended.
- Cover the bottom of a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with ¾ cup of spaghetti cause. Next Layer the pan with three lasagna noodles and then 1/3 of the ricotta cheese. Continue this pattern. Top the lasagna with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover the lasagna with a non-stick tinfoil. If you don’t have non-stick tinfoil you can spray regular tinfoil with cooking spray.
- Bake the lasagna with ricotta cheese for about 45 minutes or until noodles are soft. Let the lasagna stand for about 15 minutes before serving.
- You can also make this recipe with a pound of cooked ground beef mixed into the sauce.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?