Feel like a master chef with this lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese. Lasagna is a classic dish, which taste fancier than the cooking skills needed to make this meal. This Lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese takes about an hour and a half to make. It’s a great recipe for a large crowd since it will serve twelve.
Ingredients needed for Lasagna with ricotta cheese:
- 1 32 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 no boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the ricotta cheese mix. Ricotta cheese is very bitter and many people mess up with a lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese by not mixing it. Mix the ricotta cheese with 2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until well blended.
- Cover the bottom of a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with ¾ cup of spaghetti cause. Next Layer the pan with three lasagna noodles and then 1/3 of the ricotta cheese. Continue this pattern. Top the lasagna with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover the lasagna with a non-stick tinfoil. If you don’t have non-stick tinfoil you can spray regular tinfoil with cooking spray.
- Bake the lasagna with ricotta cheese for about 45 minutes or until noodles are soft. Let the lasagna stand for about 15 minutes before serving.
- You can also make this recipe with a pound of cooked ground beef mixed into the sauce.