Last Longer In Bed Techniques
Trying to last longer in bed is an extremely common problem with men. It could stem from issues in our D.N.A. all the way to a deep seeded issue from childhood masturbation. Either way, there are ways to train yourself to last longer in bed.
- Stop thinking about yourself. When you masturbate, keep a woman's orgasm in mind - not just yours. This mentality will help you when it comes to the real deal. Each time you masturbate, try to time it until you get up to 15 minutes.
- Recognize the spectrum of feeling. Slow down during sex and try your best not to pounce on your partner. Its tough to enjoy the foreplay when all you are thinking about it the climax. Instead, process all of the feelings and sensations you are having. Eventually, you will ejaculate. However, try not to focus on that so much.
- Try squeezing. When you start to feel yourself getting hot and bothered, try squeezing just below the head of your penis and focus the majority of the pressure on your urethra. This will lessen the sexual tension and hold back ejaculation.
- Kegels. Doing Kegel exercises is a great way to strengthen the pubococcygeal muscle. This muscle will help with ejaculatory control when it comes time to do so. Start practicing Kegel exercises by stopping urine flow mid-stream. Continue to do so and you will have Kegel exercises down. You can do them anywhere!
- Avoid Thrusting. Sometimes the physical act of thrusting can make a man want to ejaculate instantly. However, trying using the tip of your penis to tease instead of going inside right away. This will definitely help you last longer.
Posted on: Nov. 11, 2010