Learn To Do Chokeslam Wrestling Move
To learn how to do the chokeslam wrestling move, you will likely need to have a wrestling partner to practice with. At first, this partner should be accommodating and allow you to perform the wrestling move to get the basics down. Then, once you know how to do the chokeslam, they should resist you and fight back to make it more challenging.
To complete this task, you need:
- Wrestling mat
- Wait for the opportune time to do the chokeslam wrestling move. Your opponent should be coming at you with force. You can also initiate a chokeslam as your opponent gets up from the ground. Again, the more force their using, the more effective the chokeslam wrestling move will be.
- Get a hold of your opponent’s throat. When your opponent comes at you with force, use his momentum to get a good hold on his throat with your dominant hand. Grip tightly so he can’t pry your fingers off.
- Complete the chokeslam wrestling move position. Find your opponent’s arm that’s closest to you. Use your opposite hand to force it up and over your head. This position makes it easier to complete the chokeslam wrestling move.
- Slam your opponent down on the mat. Once you get in position for this wrestling move, you can use your strength to lift up your opponent so his feet leave the mat for a second. Then, slam him back onto the mat. He should land on his back.
- Go for the pin. Once your opponent is down on the mat, he will likely be winded and dazed. Use this opportunity to make your final move. You should have a several second timeframe where your opponent will not be able to resist a pin.