Learn How To Make Money Advertising On Facebook
Learning how to make money advertising on Facebook can drastically change your life. However, it can also take a lot of trial and error, before you get a system that works for you every time. Facebook ads use a simple "pay per click" system, and knowing the ins and outs of how these systems work will greatly benefit you.
In order to make money advertising on Facebook you will need:
- Internet connection
- Product to advertising
- Facebook account
- Find a product you want to advertise. There are literally thousands of companies online that pay people to advertise their products for them. These are called affiliate programs and are free to join. While some companies are smaller, most major online retailers have affiliate programs. These programs pay you a percentage of each sale that comes from your specific affiliate link. Visit your favorite search engine, or your favorite online retailer, to find a program that you like.
- Sign up for an affiliate program. Once you find a program you like, fill out the online application. Most major companies have an instant approval process, and you can obtain your affiliate links right away. If it is a large retailer, you will also be able to choose specific products, and obtain a link geared toward that product.
- Sign into your Facebook account. Enter your user name and password to log in. Once you have your account pulled up, go to the "my account" tab and click on the "help center." Click on the link in the help center to create your Facebook ad.
- Create your ad. Follow the steps outlined in Facebook to create your ad. Make sure that you are selecting the audience you want to target. For example, if you are selling a video game, set your targets by an age range, country, and interests that your target consumer has.
- Set your budget. Just like with any other advertisements, you have to pay for your ad. Facebook allows you to set a daily spending budget. Each time someone clicks on your ad, you are charged, but you don't make money unless they make a purchase. It's wise when you first start out to create low daily budget until you see how the ad is performing. You may need to change your target audience a few times before you reach the people who are willing to buy. Once you find the right people, you can easily make a decent amount of money advertising on Facebook.