Learn To Indoor Skydive
If you're looking for some great thrills with no danger, you need to learn to indoor skydive. Learning how to indoor skydive is a great way to get a huge adrenaline rush without having to actually jump out of a plane. If you're a bit squeamish about heights, learning how to indoor skydive using a wind tunnel is a great way to build some fun memories with your friends!
If you want to learn how to indoor skydive, you're going to need the following:
- A computer with an Internet connection
- Money to spare
- Comfortable clothing
- Certain waivers and forms, depending on where you learn to indoor skydive
- Find a location close to you. When learning how to indoor skydive, you're going to need to find a location with a proper wind tunnel. Using your favorite search engine, you should be able to find one either in your state or several states away. The most prevalent indoor skydiving business in the United States are iFly, SkyVenture, and Airkix, so start by checking on their websites for locations.
- Ensure that you can skydive indoors. This entails making certain that you are eligible to participate. Most of the information should be on the company's website, but woman who are nursing or pregnant should stay away from indoor skydiving. Moreover, if you've recently dislocated your shoulder or are wearing a hard cast, you should wait until you heal up before taking the proverbial plunge.
- Arrive early and be ready. Most places that teach you to indoor skydive require that you arrive at least an hour before your session starts, in order to allow you enough time to get your equipment settled, waivers signed, and for you to take a class with a dive master. Furthermore, try not to eat a huge meal before learning to indoor skydive, since that's only going to come up the way it went down once you get into the wind tunnel. Also, you want to wear comfortable clothing the day of your flight, with lace-up sneakers and keeping all of your jewelry at home.
- Make a day of it. The best way to enjoy learning how to indoor skydive is to do it in a group of your closest friends. Be sure to bring some cameras to take pictures of each other and eschew the high costs of having the company take a video for you. Moreover, make plans for the rest of the day, since learning how to indoor skydive won't take more than a few hours.