Just about any "Lego Star Wars" Wii cheats should be easy for any veteran gamer to find. "Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga" for the Wii starts in the Mos Eisley cantina. Not only will this locale be familiar to any "Star Wars" fan, it is also the central hub of the game and where you have the chance to enter all kinds of cheat codes to unlock familiar "Star Wars" characters, vehicles and abilities that can be used in the game. You won't be able to unlock everything here, but it's a good place to start. Simply walk up to the bartender to open his menu and select "Enter Code."
The following playable characters can be unlocked with the proper codes in the Mos Eisley cantina:
- Admiral Ackbar – ACK646
- Battle Droid Commander – KPF958
- Boss Nass – HHY697
- Captain Tarpals – QRN714
- Count Dooku – DDD748
- Ewok – EWK785
- General Grievous – PMN576
- Greedo – ZZR636
- IG-88 – GIJ989
- Imperial Guard – GUA850
- Jango Fett – KLJ897
- Ki Adi Mundi – MUN486
- Luminara – LUM521
- Padme – VBJ322
- R2-Q5 – EVILR2
- Sandtrooper – CBR954
- Super Battle Droid – XZNR21
- Taun We – PRX482
- Vulture Droid – BDC866
- Watto – PLL967
- Zam Wesell – 584HJF
The following vehicles can also be unlocked in the cantina via the proper codes:
- Imperial Shuttle – HUT845
- TIE Fighter – DBH897
- Tri Fighter – AAB123
- Zam's Speeder – UUU875
The right codes in the cantina will also give you the following skills:
- Disguise – BRJ437
- Force Grapple – CLZ738
Not everything in "Lego Star Wars" can be unlocked with codes in the cantina. Some of the more hidden things in the game require a little extra work.
- In addition to the scores of "Star Wars" characters, Indiana Jones can also be unlocked as a playable character by going to the "Bonus Room" and going through the "Trailers" door. Watch the trailer for "Lego Indiana Jones" to play as Dr. Jones himself.
- Slave I (Boba Fett's ship) can be unlocked by collecting all ten mini-kit pieces strewn throughout the game.
- A special mission called "Anakin's Flight" can be unlocked by collecting thirty gold bricks. Completing this mission also unlocks the Naboo Starfighter for use elsewhere in the game.
- The New Town area can be unlocked by collecting fifty gold bricks and building in the area marked with a "?" at the Mos Eisley cantina.
- Lego City can also be unlocked when you collect ten gold bricks.
- Jabba the Hutt's Bounty Hunter Mission Room can be unlocked along with all the missions that go with it when you buy all the "Bounty Hunters" or "Bomb Throwers." The room itself can be found just outside the cantina.
One last hint for the completists who like to find everything in a game: In order to get the coveted 100 percent completion status, you need to do everything. It's not just about finding everything in the main game, but about buying and unlocking absolutely everything available. Still, even if you aren't the kind of hardcore gamer who needs to find everything in a game, there's still plenty of cheats and hidden characters to keep any "Lego Star Wars" fan entertained for hours.