LG Prada: How To Eliminate Images
If you've recently purchased an LG Prada, how to eliminate images may be at the top of your to do list. With the LG Prada, learning how to eliminate images is an easy process, and it can be done right from the picture viewing menu. You have probably already discovered how to view your pictures, yet simply did not notice the option to eliminate images.
- Open the main menu. From the home screen of the LG Prada, open the main menu. The main menu has many different options, including access to your media.
- Navigate to your media. To eliminate images, you will first need to find them. Select "My Stuff" by tapping it.
- Select the images folder. Select the "Images" folder by tapping it. You may have several sub folders; tap the one which contains the image(s) you wish to eliminate.
- Select the image to eliminate. Select the image you wish to eliminate by tapping it.
- Launch the sub-menu. To eliminate images, you have to use the sub-menu. Launch the sub-menu by tapping the menu icon; it looks like a small square inside another square.
- Select delete. Selecting "Delete" will eliminate the selected image. You can repeat this process to eliminate images on the LG Prada. Remember that to eliminate images, you will need to select the images first.
Once you eliminate images you can't "un-delete" them.
The LG Prada may not allow you to eliminate images always. Certain images are protected as system files such as the default wallpapers. These can not be eliminated directly from the LG Prada.