Life Quotes And Sayings
There are several Life Quotes and Sayings that help us get through the mysteries of our existence and determine a path for spirtual development. Either that or they simply make us laugh, cry, or shake our head in wonder. Here are a few quotes to ponder over when thinking about the meaning of life, the universe and everything.
- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today" - James Dean. Strong stuff from a Hollywood icon who was taken away from us way too soon. Although he only lived to the the ripe old age of 24, Dean was known for living life to its fullest and taking chances. A definite rebel with a cause.
- "You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough." - Anonymous. This life saying isn't credited to anyone, but it sure makes sense. Take the time to enjoy life. Try everything once, and do the fun things twice. And that should be enough. Unless you believe in reincarnation. Then you've bought yourself a couple of different chances.
- "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost - The poet doth speak in this 'too true' life quote. And hey, for a writer, he kept it pretty brief.
- "I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it." - Charles Schulz - We're glad Schultz 'hung around" unil his late 70's to share the laughter and of course, his philosophic views on life. And it sounds like the creator of "Peanuts" had it all figured out in this funny life saying. But we're still pondering if Charlie Brown would ever get to kick that darn football.
- "Life is not so bad if you have plenty of luck, a good physique, and not too much imagination." Christopher Isherwood - This life quote may not be too deep but sadly it's probably true. Of course if you're the imaginative, unlucky, chubby type, you'rve got issues. But let's face it, it's those types of guys that generally 'win' at life by running software companies. Take that pretty boys!