Life Quotes For Facebook
If the “Quotations” section on your Facebook page is looking a little scarce, you might be in search of some good life quotes for Facebook. Life quotes can keep the reader thinking and present positive thought to him/her, so go ahead and indulge in these life quotes!
- “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” Because there are so many things to see, do and experience in the world, it seems like such a shame to waste halt intellectual growth. Always keep learning and experiencing new things, they help you avoid future mistakes and they will also be what make you wise and knowledgeable.
- “Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.” This is one of the more powerful quotes because of the simplicity and meaning behind it. A lot of people like to think of their mistakes as wastes of time, but others see them as experiences. Without mistakes, humans hardly do any growing at all and that’s why they’re actually very important to growing as a person.
- “The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” The choices that you make shape your life, and that’s exactly what this quote is referring to. Some people make bad decisions all the time and wonder why they don’t have a better life. Sometimes all it takes is realizing the types of choices your making to understand what it takes to better your quality of life. If you’ve recently realized this for yourself, why not make this one of your quotes on Facebook?
- “Look at life through the windshield, not through the rear view mirror!” If you constantly focus on the past, you hardly get any time to experience the present. It’s very much like driving a car, too. Paying too much attention to what’s happening in the rear view mirror can take away from what you notice in front of you. Focusing on the past can really cause you to miss out on some important things in the present!
- “Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.” There is no backspace or do-over button in life. The things you do can’t be taken back, and there’s no rewind button. You should always keep in mind that your actions are final as soon as you make them! If you think this quote applies to your life, slip it into the “Quotes” section of your Facebook!