One word to describe Lil Wayne’s quotes about haters – priceless. Here’s some which would either get your blood boiling or your mouth cracking. Well, as “haters keep on hatin’” let’s just do what Lil Wayne would say and “turn haters into motivators.” Wise, huh?
- “Love me or hate me, I promise it won’t make or break me.” – Don’t you just love how Lil Wayne plays with words in this quote about haters? It’s really catchy. Well, it should be catchy as this was taken from the lyrics of “Love Me or Hate Me.” This is probably one of the more subtle Lil Wayne Quotes about haters.
- “I ain’t lookin down but I see no one above me.” – This is definitely a classic Lil Wayne quote about haters –well, more like Lil Wayne quote for keeping haters under your thumb. Wouldn’t they be if they faced a “Nigga with Money?”
- “Haters only hate things they can’t have and the people they can’t be. It’s just a little thing called jealousy.” – This catty Lil Wayne tweet about haters says it all. This particular Lil Wayne quote about haters is presently quite a sensation with bloggers all over the web.
- “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.” – Double dose Lil Wayne quote about haters. Talk about making a career out of people who actually hate you –again, notoriety is a far cry from being famous. Then again, this is Lil Wayne we’re talking about and this is his way of dealing with haters. It’s no use pleasing people who refuse to be pleased.
- “I’m a new song and you’re just a remix.” – Whoa, talk about Lil Wayne splashing haters’ faces with ice cold water in the lyrics embedded in “I’m Me.” Well, everyone is entitled to feel good about ourselves (despite getting so many hate mails). This Lil Wayne quote does boost the morale a little.
- "Tell em keep my name out they mouth cuz they dont know me" – This Lil Wayne quote about haters is straightforward and simple, don't say anything bad if you don't have any proof of it since most haters seem to know a lot about the person they hate even though they don't know them. Lil Wayne just nailed this one.
- "Ok you're a goon but what's a goon to a goblin" – Most haters threaten the people they hate, and Lil Wayne's answer to those people is this nasty quote; don't mess around with people who can play the game you want to play because you might just regret it.
- "I call them april babies cause they fools" – Now that nice Lil Wayne quote is a very nice come back to any haters, use this one anytime anywhere and you'll surely get a round of applause.
- "You got beef, bring your cow, I will cattle you" – This Lil Wayne quote is a serious warning sign to those haters. Lil Wayne is saying that don't do something that you will regret later because he will get back at you even if you think you're "someone."
- "There aint nothin gonna stop me so just envy it"- This is probably Lil Wayne's wakeup call to his haters. You cant' do anything about it, so you just have to accept the fact.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.