Are you looking for Lil Wayne's “Rebirth” album song list? Look no more. We have the best track list of Lil Wayne's "Rebirth" album. Lil Wayne, a.k.a Dwayne Carter, is dubbed by some as the best rapper alive. Here are some of the best and coolest songs from Lil Wayne’s “Rebirth” album:
- “American Star” “Born and raised in the USA where the president is B-L-A-C-K.” This opening track to “Rebirth,” as critics say, noticeably lacks the typical Lil Wayne insightful humour. The track’s energy and thick, heavy bass qualifies it for a rock anthem. Neither the worse nor the best among the song list. With “American Star” for an opening, “Rebirth," is definitely considered by some critics as a rock album.
- “Prom Queen” “Prom Queen” features Shanell balancing Lil Wayne’s rock style. Generally considered to be well-constructed, “Prom Queen” easily builds an excellent narrative that both rock and hip-hop fans can easily relate to. Some credit definitely goes to Shanell.
- “Drop the World” Lil Wayne featuring Eminem or Eminem featuring Lil Wayne, who cares? Definitely one of the redeeming tracks on Lil Wayne's “Rebirth” album. “Drop the World” is hailed as the album’s highlight. With its plodding tempo and high-pitched synthesizer lines, Wayne’s throaty tuneless lyricism goes hand in hand with Eminem’s quick and light delivery.
- "Ground Zero" Tribal drums, harsh guitar riffs and Wayne’s vocals alternating between calm and chaos makes “Ground Zero” one of the most diverse songs on the album. While the lyrics are clearly versed, the meaning is highly subject to individual interpretations. One of the best songs to look forward to when listening to Lil Wayne’s “Rebirth” album.
- “Da Da Da” Rapping out non-word lyrics, Lil Wayne is definitely "in the zone" with this track. With a nice, easy intro and smooth synthesizer lines, “Da Da Da” is considered by some critics as more of a club song and less of rock. Wise crackers add that “Ground Zero” and “Drop the World” left Wayne lyrically tired for “Da Da Da.” Keep it on your MP3 player because it might come in handy sometimes.
Add these excellent hip-hop artists to your personal playlists ASAP. Check them out and listen to their best tracks here ...
Thanks to acts like The Black Keys, the genre has seen a healthy revival, spurring musicians to trade in cushy post-prod ...
The third installment of our Chef Rock series features a five-song playlist from LA restaurateur Quinn Hatfield. Owner o ...