Lil Wayne songs about women show how one of the biggest stars in hip-hop has an appreciation for the fairer sex in his potent lyrics. These tracks moved on to become number one hits and secured his place as a top act in the world of music. His songs range from witty to dirty as the rapper goes over the many conquests during his life. The street wordsmith explores the rough and tumble life of the 'hood and the difficulty of relationships and how it affects a man. Songs about women featuring Lil Wayne feature a deeper side of the man underneath the tattoos and shades.
- "Lollipop" His first single from the "Tha Carter III" brings sexual innuendo about women's oral skills to the next level. Fans loved the catchy lyrics and beats that took full advantage of its suggestive subject matter. The track topped "Rolling Stone" at number five for the best 100 songs of 2008 as well as five different weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot 100.
- "How to Love" This song from "Tha Carter IV" album shows a softer side of Lil Wayne toward women who have hard luck with the love game. A strumming guitar works in the background as Lil Wayne serenades a young woman on the hardships of relationships after so many losers. The near country music vibe displays another side to the enigmatic artist.
- "Knockout" Lil Wayne's "Knockout" featuring Nicki Minaj highlights a guy's love for the hottest women in the world from the "Rebirth" album. The rock vibe dominates the track as the music video takes place in a high school setting and boxing ring. The strong digital sales allow the song to debut number 44 on the Billboard Hot 100 as no teeth were harmed in the making of the single.
- "BedRock" "BedRock" is the second single from the album "We are Young Money" that features the Young Money Entertainment family: Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Gudda Gudda, Drake, Jae Millz and Lloyd. The track is all about hooking up with hot women and having a good time day and night. Multi-million dollar Florida mansion is not included.
- "Every Girl" The debut single "Every Girl" comes from the album "We are Young Money" with Lil Wayne, Drake, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz and Mack Maine. The song talks about hot women from all walks of life and these artists desire to meet every one of them. The music video show some innovative animation, a sweet Rolls Royce and, of course, sexy babes!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.