If you are seeking a list of the 5 best adventure movies of 2010, well look no further. These five movies provide plenty of action and entertainment for the film viewer who is seeking adventure.
- "Iron Man 2". Robert Downey Jr. stars as the superhero battling powerful enemies in this action-packed film. Gywneth Paltrow and Scarlet Johanssen also appear in this flick which was a huge box office success in 2010.
- "Robin Hood". Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett and William Hurt give great performances in this story of an uprising against the crown in thirteenth century England. Lots of entertainment in this action-filled movie. A new take on an old classic story.
- "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". This Disney movie stars Nicholas Cage as a hero fighting against an attack on modern-day Manhattan. He takes on a young unwilling accomplice in his fight against evil. Their adventures will keep you on the edge of your seat as you watch the action unfold. Great 2010 adventure movie.
- "The Book of Eli". Denzel Washington must go across America carrying a book containing the secrets to saving the human race in this apocalyptic tale. Not your typical adventure story. An interesting story line and great performances in this 2010 movie.
- "Centurion". If you are a fan of big, epic movies with lots of special effects, this movie is for you. The action takes place in A.D. 117. Michael Fassbender stars in this action movie that features jumping off cliffs, dodging arrows and fighting off wolf packs. Lots of adventure for you in this 2010 flick.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…