A List Of 5 Best Dramas Released DVD
A great way to enjoy a Friday night stay-at-home date is to look at a list of 5 best dramas released on DVD. Women love to watch tearjerker heroes who sacrifice everything for love type of movies. With DVDs, you can now cuddle together on a sofa and place your arm around her as you both get entwined in the epic drama on the small screen. This list of best dramas all won awards for best motion picture.
- “Titanic”(1997). The storyline is about a rich girl who falls in love with a poor boy on the ship, The Titanic. This is the second highest grossing movie of all time worldwide! This is a must have on a list of five best dramas released on DVD. It comes in four different DVD packages: “Titanic” (1999), “Titanic 2-disc special edition” (2005), “Titanic 3-disc collector’s edition” (2005) and “Titanic 10th anniversary edition” (2007).
- “The English Patient”(1996). For war buffs this story was about a severely burnt patient who recounts his life to the nurse who treats him. Make sure your lady has a box of tissues nearby. Released in DVD as “The English Patient” (1998) and “The English Patient Collector’s Edition” (2004).
- “Crash” (2004). This is a complicated film taking place over two days as lives of people crash in together full of prejudice. A list of the best five dramas released on DVD as “Crash” (2006) and “Crash Widescreen Director’s Cut” (2007).
- “Shakespeare In Love” (1998). It’s not true drama if the Bard isn’t in it. This is based on Shakespeare himself and how he has a case of writer’s block until he falls in love with a woman who inspires him to write his best play ever. It was released in DVD as “Shakespeare In Love” (1999) and “Shakespeare In Love Collector’s Edition” (1999).
- “Forrest Gump” (1994). This is the unforgettable story of a young boy who’s mentally challenged but becomes a war hero and American icon. His heart remains true to the girl he knew growing up. One of the five best dramas released on DVD, you can find it as “Forrest Gump” (2002) “Forrest Gump Special Collector’s Edition” (2006).