Little Big Planet Cheats
Hey there cheater, welcome to the best "Little Big Planet" cheats.When it first came out, "Little Big Planet" was a huge success, it defied the standard hack 'n slash methods of modern video games. But for the cheater in all of us, here's the best "Little Big Planet" cheats. These will save you the time and energy that can be spent doing other things, like looking up more cheats!
- Burnt Outfit. Go to any level and find some place with an open flame. Walk into it and allow yourself to get burned, then immediately pause the the game, and turn off your PS3 controller via the power button. Finally, turn it back on and you will have a burnt outfit!
- Glowing Skeleton Outfit. This trick is performed in a similar fashion as the Burnt Outfit cheat. Walk into some place with electricity, and allow yourself to get shocked. Then, pause and turn off your controller. If timed correctly, this will allow you to strut around as a glowing skeleton, perpetually suspended in a state of electrocution.
- Multiplayer benefits. In many levels, a second player is required to unlock some of the secrets, but with only and extra controller, you can do the same. Start off the game in single player, but wander into a multiplayer zone and stand at the checkpoint, then turn off your controller via the PS3 button, and a second player will appear at the checkpoint. There, he can be used as a weight to keep the doors open while you collect your prizes.
- Bonus Costumes. Beating a level without dying, and the game will reward you with each respected costume: Chicken Beak: The Dancers Court, Chicken Gloves: Great Magician's Palace, Chicken Tail: Elephant Temple, Cowboy Bandanna: The Mines, Cowboy Boots: Boom Town, Cowboy Hat: Serpent Shrine, Dinosaur Mask: The Construction Site, Dinosaur Tail: Lowrider, Googly Eye Glasses: Sensei's Lost Castle, Green Sock Puppet: Subway, Japanese Festival Headband: The Terrible Oni's Volcano, Japanese Festival Robe: Endurance Dojo.
- Skip the Tutorials. If you don't feel like sitting through the whole tutorial section again, simply press Down, Up, L1, L2, R2, R1, Triangle, X at the credits screen.