London Boutique Hotels:10 Best
On your next trip to England, spoil yourself by staying at one of these 10 best London boutique hotels and live like the royal family.
- The Hempel. This five-star property gets our vote for the best London boutique hotel for its rich amenities and pristine comfort. The Hempel, 31-35 Craven Hill Gardens.
- The Clarendon. The Clarendon is a four-star boutique property situated in a delightful Georgian townhouse. The Clarendon, 34-37 Bedford Place.
- Dukes Hotel. The Dukes is a stylish London boutique hotel situated in the Mayfair district, within walking distance of Green Park and the Royal Academy. Dukes Hotel, 35 St James’s Place.
- Zetter Hotel. This interesting boutique hotel was converted from a former nineteenth century warehouse, and still maintains a classical loft feel. The brand new restaurant has already gotten rave reviews. Zetter Hotel, 86 - 88 Clerkenwell Road.
- The Kensington Hotel. Describing itself as “a luxury townhouse,” this London boutique hotel is situated in the up market South Kensington neighborhood. The Kensington Hotel, 109-113 Queen's Gate.
- The Stafford Hotel. Staying at the Stafford gives you prime access to Piccadilly Circus and the West End theater scene. The Stafford Hotel, 16-18 St James's Place.
- Chamberlain Hotel. The Chamberlain is a four-star London boutique hotel featuring a popular fine dining restaurant and pub. Staying here, you’ll be able to reach such sites as the Tower of London by foot. Chamberlain Hotel, 130-135 Minories.
- The Beauchamp Hotel. The Beauchamp is situated in the heart of Bloomsbury, which has long been considered London’s intellectual capital. University College London’s main campus is nearby. The Beauchamp Hotel, 24-27 Bedford Place.
- The Milestone Hotel. This unique five-star property features twice-daily maid service, which includes complimentary gifts at each visit. The Milestone Hotel, 1 Kensington Court.
- Royal Park Hotel. Hyde Park, with its famous Speakers’ Corner, is just a few steps away from this elegant boutique establishment. Royal Park Hotel, 3 Westbourne Terrace.
Posted on: Apr. 16, 2010