Long MySpace Surveys
Long MySpace surveys are something many people do to rid themselves of their boredom. The most popular ones seem to be the most random, obnoxious, but rather interesting ones that have you reading them all the way to the end of the survey. You can't help but read them even if was filled out by someone you barely speak to.
- 80 Questions About You: This long MySpace survey asks the most random questions, some of which you would wonder how anyone was able to think of them all! Some of the crazier questions asks if you have ever licked a 9 volt battery, choked on something that wasn't food, or felt an earthquake. It also asks what color underwear you are currently wearing and if you would ever get plastic surgery.
- Long Fun and Random Survey: This long MySpace survey gets right down to business. It asks a lot of questions about what you think about yourself, what kind of personality traits you have, and how you view the people in your life. Then it goes on to ask you more personal questions, such as if you are a virgin, if you have an STD, or if you are suffering from depression.
- Admit It: This interesting long MySpace survey is all about admitting the things you have done in your life. First, it asks a specific question such as if you have ever been in jail. Then it says to admit what crime you committed. Other questions include if you watch reality shows and to admit which ones and if you have ever had your heart broken and to admit who broke your heart.
- Triple ABC's Survey: This is a very long MySpace survey that has not just one question, but three questions for each letter of the alphabet. Each question starts with the letter of the alphabet that the question is for. For example, for the letter A, the first question says "available". So, you would answer this with a yes or a no.
- 900 Questions Survey: You haven't seen a long MySpace survey until you have seen this survey of 900 questions that asks questions about literally anything you could possible think of. Some of the questions are very odd. One of them asks for the color of the bottom of your tongue!
- 100 Funny Facts Survey: This long MySpace survey is full of 100 questions that asks you only funny things about yourself. Some of the questions ask what you dip your chicken nuggets in and what you dressed up as for Halloween when you were a kid.
- 8 Sections Survey: This 8 section long MySpace survey is full of questions about your favorite things, "have you ever" questions, things you have had in your life (such as a sort throat), "who" questions, "last person who" questions (like the last person who slept in your bed), and questions where you pick one or the other (like chocolate or vanilla).
- More Than the Basics: This long MySpace survey goes beyond what the basic MySpace survey would ask. It asks what your zodiac sign is, if you have any pet peeves, if you fall in love easily, or if you like pickles. They are all relatively random questions.
- Extremely Nosey Survey: This long MySpace survey asks extremely "nosey" questions about the person filling out the survey. It asks who was the last person to call you, things you would take to a deserted island, the three most important people in your life, and who you last sent a text message to.
- Another Tell All Survey: In this survey, you are asked to basically tell everything about yourself by answering some random questions. It asks if you know how to use chop sticks, if you have ever had three or more boyfriends or girlfriends at the same time, if you have ever had stitches, and if you have ever thought about your death.