Using love quotes for Facebook statuses is one of the best ways to tell the world how you feel about love. Whether you are head over heels in love or feeling the sting of a break up, there is a love quote that will make a great Facebook status. Check out some of our favorites for inspiration:
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” – Morrie Schwartz This inspirational love quote is great to use as a Facebook status when you want to give your friends something positive to think about.
- “The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned.” – W. Somerset Maugham Feeling blue over an unrequited crush? Post this love quote as your Facebook status if you are looking to commiserate with friends.
- "A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished." – Zsa Zsa Gabor If you want to give a friend a bit of ribbing about his recent engagement, posting this as your Facebook status could be just the thing. Hopefully, your buddy has a sense of humor.
- "A woman knows the face of the man she loves like a sailor knows the open sea." – Honoré de Balzac Poetic love quotes make great Facebook statuses when you want everyone how you feel about someone special.
- "Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." – Mother Teresa If more people remembered this, maybe the world would be a better place. Post this as your status to remind your friends.
- "In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged." – Hans Nouwens Are you and a long distance love using Facebook to stay in touch? This is a great love quote to give you both the strength to work with the situation.
- "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." – Franklin P. Jones It sounds trite but it's true. Love does make things worthwhile.
- "Love is a game that two can play and both win." – Eva Gabor Sometimes a little light-hearted reminder that love is not always serious business is refreshing. Post this love quote as your Facebook status when you need a reminder of how rewarding love is.
- "Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other." – Euripides At the heart of it, it is true that love is what motivates many of the good things that people do.
- "Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable." – Mahatma Gandhi Every now and then, it's nice to post something profound as your Facebook status. This love quote is a good choice.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.